- UK CPI (MoM) :
|The Consumer Price Index (CPI) measures the change in the price of goods and services from the perspective of the consumer. It is a key way to measure changes in purchasing trends and inflation.|
- MAY : Actual: -0.1% Survey: 0.10% Prior: 0.60%
- Data Impact>> UK CPI has declined more than expcted which is likely to have positive impact on base metals and energy prices while it might have slightly negative impact on bullion prices. @ 18.06.12,02:00 P
2. EC ZEW Survey (Econ. Sentiment)
The Zentrum fur Europaische Wirtschaftsforschung (ZEW) Economic Sentiment Index rates the relative six-month economic outlook for the euro zone. On the index, a level above zero indicates optimism, below indicates pessimism. It is a leading indicator of economic health. The reading is compiled from survey of about 350 German institutional investors and analysts.
- JUN Actual: -20.1 Survey: — Prior: -2.4 14:30
3. GE ZEW Survey (Econ. Sentiment)
The German Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung (ZEW) Economic Sentiment Index gauges the six-month economic outlook. A level above zero indicates optimism; below indicates pessimism. The reading is compiled from a survey of about 350 German institutional investors and analysts.
- JUN Actual: -16.9 Survey: 2.3 Prior: 10.8
IMPACT: (2 & 3) Euro-zone construction output along with Zew figures have declined more than expectation and may continue to have negative impact on non-agri commodities
@ 18.06.12,2:30 PM
4. US Housing Starts
MAY Actual: 708K Survey: 720K Prior: 717K 18:00
5.US Building Permits
MAY Actual: 780K Survey: 730K Prior: 715K